DRAGON, Japanese man's embroidered kimono with
Exclusively designed Japanese man's black kimono with embroidered
image of flying Dragon among red splash of lightning and
golden clouds. The Kimono is
fully lined with red colored lining.
A Dragon is a Japanese symbol of strength, fortune and prosperity.
Brilliantly embroidered image of a Dragon, fork lights
and golden clouds is centered completely down the back and two small images
of Dragons and clouds are in front of this luxurious man's kimono.
This luxurious man's kimono GOLDEN DRAGON makes a
very attractive home wrapper in Japanese style.
Price: US$ 148.90
Express mail (EMS) delivery fee from Japan to USA, Canada,
Australia - US$ 31.00 to UK and Europe - US$ 33.00
- material: easy care polyester pongee
- kimono length: 58"/ 147cm
- one fits up to sizes M to XL
- color: black with red lining
- dry cleaning recommended
- the belt of the same material is attached inside
- made in Japan
* Recommend to tie kimono belt below the waistline